Desert Primary Care and Specialty Care- Orthopedic
The Coder works independently on a daily basis responsible for the abstracting and coding of medical records and assigning codes with a
high degree of accuracy.
1. Reviews medical records to codes patient charges
2. Reviews physician documentation and performs audits to determine accuracy
3. Updates late charges and processes in a timely manner
4. Reviews tasks and corrects codes as needed
5. Prepares reports as requested by operations team
6. Provide training to physicians and staff to improve coding outcomes.
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.