Location: Sayre, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: 8d946e258bb6d331524af382ea6180c2
Seeking a highly skilled BC/BE Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our established practice in Sayre PA - Fellowship training strongly encouraged
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Our surgeons are specialty trained and offer the latest advancements in technology while remaining committed to improving health through clinical excellence and compassion; Every Patient. Every Time. Could this opportunity be right for you?
Highlights of the Position
- Join an established Orthopedic Practice with a strong referral base
- Schedule starts with 2 days OR and 3 days clinic
- Position will also join as a faculty member of our ACGME accredited Orthopaedic Residency Program.
- 1:6 call with resident coverage and 2 Orthopaedic Traumatologists for trauma support.
- Well trained hand NP and ST as part of the team alongside dedicated hand therapy team.
- Opportunity to regionalize to other Guthrie locations for practice growth
- Medical School Faculty appointments available through GCSOM
- Leadership opportunities and support for further education.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthrie's residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie