Location: Warrenton, Virginia
Fauquier Health, a proud Lifepoint Health hospital, is seeking a Gastroenterologist to develop a new service line within our employed practice. The practice will have locations in both Culpeper and Warrenton and offer both traditional and flexible scheduling options available including 7 on / 7 off. Fauquier Health Physician Services has a strong administrative support team and employs a variety of specialties, including primary care, urology, and OB/GYN.
- New service line in established, successful hospital-owned multi-specialty practice
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- Significant community need
- Practice will have APP support
- Strong hospital and administrative assistance
- Beautiful, modern facility with a patient-focused design
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Fauquier Health, serving the populous northern Virginia region, is a 97-bed acute care hospital featuring a variety of specialty services, including Robotic-Assisted Surgery, a new Cancer Care Center, Orthopedics & Spine, a Cardiac Catheterization Lab, OB/GYN services, and a Center for Weight Loss.
Community and Lifestyle:
Warrenton, Virginia is a picturesque community located 50 miles from Washington DC in pastoral Northern Virginia. The area offers a family-friendly lifestyle with excellent schools, public and private, and a plethora of cultural and outdoor activities, including nearby wineries, shopping, and restaurants. The area has easy access to Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Dulles Airport (IAD) is 45 minutes away. Reagan National is 50 miles away (time dependent upon traffic.)